Arizona-Phoenix

shoes

Anyone know a bridal store that sells good wedding shoes?  I've already tried DB, DSW, Macys, Nordstrom (and all department stores for that matter), and the shoe stores at the mall (Famous, Bakers, Aldo, Cathy Jean, etc).  It seems I'm a being bit picky with wedding shoes and am not quite sure what I'm looking for.
Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview

Re: shoes

• cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Why don't you try Zappos.com? You can sign up to be a VIP and get free shipping. When you get them, if you don't like them, they are free to send back. Win/win situation!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• elizabeth097elizabeth097 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_shoes-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:619ad6d8-26d1-4f2b-ab60-2de5d167a9ddPost:ddfd8958-eacd-4393-8ce5-2968cf347100">Re: shoes</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why don't you try Zappos.com? You can sign up to be a VIP and get free shipping. When you get them, if you don't like them, they are free to send back. Win/win situation!
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

Zappos is awesome!!

Edit to add:  You could try <a href="http://www.Endless.com" rel='nofollow'>www.Endless.com</a> as well.  They have the same free shipping/returns as Zappos, and a good variety. 

If you can't find something you want between those two sites, I don't know what could help you at that point.  LOL
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• AllyG303AllyG303 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    elizabeth--I've never seen that brand before...I love them!  Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • elizabeth097elizabeth097 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Awesome, glad that you like them. I bought some for my big day! Hope you find something that works for you.Smile

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I looked all over the mall and DSW and ended up getting mine at Davids Bridal.  I LOVE my shoes and they are so comfy!
    79 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lorena224lorena224 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I will also recommend endless.com

Free 2-day shipping and they send 20% off promo codes every once in awhile. 
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards