Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Hair Salons NWR

This is non-wedding-related, but I need some recommendations for hair salons in the east valley (Tempe/Chandler area).  I normally go to one of the cheap places just to have it trimmed (no point in paying $50 to have them take off 1/4" all the way around), but every once and a while I need to get a "real" haircut to redo layers and such.  Anyone have recommendations for hair salons that do good cuts with longer hair?
Anniversary

Re: Hair Salons NWR

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used to live in Tempe, and I always went to Arizona Hair Co on McClintock & Elliot. I have very long, thick curly hair. I can't remember the name of the stylist, but he's the only bald guy that works there. He's awesome, and takes his time to make sure all of my layers are perfect. I know they say you shouldn't trust a bald hair stylist, but he's AMAZING! Wish I could remember his name....
  • Options
    CellesCelles member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been seeing Tabby Willis at Creations Salon in Chandler for several years now.  Creations Salon a tiny little studio that Tabby shares with her co-owner, Dena, in a beauty suite -- The Images Beau'tique -- on Chandler & Kyrene.  

I love her, both as a stylist and as a person.  She's amazingly sweet and does things with my (long) hair that actually make me like it for short amounts of time!  :)

Her cell phone number is (480) 580-2390. 

eta - She has a website!  http://www.creationssalonaz.com/default.html
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I go to Christine Geranen at Luxe salon and spa on S. Gilbert Rd.

I have a really hard time finding anyone that can help me figure out what to do with my hair because it's not straight, but not really curly, and it's really thin... and all around a pain.  LOL

She did wonders with it, and I'm still really happy with the cut she gave me!  She's such a sweetheart too, she's also doing my wedding make up!  I was so thrilled when I found out she was the makeup person there too.  =)

Their number is 480-209-1659, and they're at 2410 S. Gilbert Rd,  Chandler

Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards