Arizona-Phoenix

Party Rentals/Table Linens

Do you know of any well priced rental places that provide table linens, plates, glasses, flatware and cocktail tables?  This is for the Phoenix area. 

Thank you!
VictoriaT

Re: Party Rentals/Table Linens

• Andrews has rentals. They also have their prices listed on their website. You can also negotiate prices if it is "off season" and they aren't swamped. They also have a "showroom" in mesa/tempe mcclintock and guad I think so you can see items in person before making a decision
  • Hi there just signed up today and read your post . I'm planning a wedding renewal and we are using Tyler's custom designs for our rentals linens and dishes.web site is tylerscustomdesigns.com we are paying $.40 per item in dishes and flatware And we need 120 round tablecloths for a 8-10 top they are 10.00 each She also has chair covers for 1.95 each they are not in my budget so I'm not using them.
  • Thank you.  Every little bit helps.  Thank you for including prices too!

THANK YOU!
    VictoriaT
  • Classic Party Rentals has great prices and locations all over the country, so if they don't have what you want here they can get it within a week. The woman who answered the phone when I called was very helpful and gave me price quotes on everything. They have a website, just google their name then click "Phoenix" on their main page.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • firstmatelhfirstmatelh member
    First Comment
    edited October 2012
    You should look at www.rentalcompare.com. It's a site that helps you compare all your options in one place.  After you type in your location and the item you want, you can see all the choices in your area.   I found everything I needed!  I am in LA, but it is a national site, so I am sure Phoenix is included.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards