Arizona-Phoenix

Seville Golf Course

We just booked our ceremony and reception at the Seville Golf course.  The prices were more reasonable than I originally thought and the grounds are beautiful.  And FYI... for those of you that are looking to include alcohol, they are currently including a free beer and wine package for any bookings in 2011.

Re: Seville Golf Course

• edited December 2011
    I'm a Seville bride!  =)

FI and I fell totally in love with that place as soon as we drove up to it.  The ladies there are great too!  We aren't using all of their vendors, but we did go with AZ Celebrity DJ, and the preferred hotels.

When is your wedding? 
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• edited December 2011

Our wedding is Sept 24, 2011.

• edited December 2011
    Awesome, you have plenty of time to figure the rest of your vendors out!  =)
    Photobucket

• edited December 2011
    @zosmaus- May i ask how many guests you will have? I am considering Seville but the ballroom seems a little tight for a max of 170. We may have about 150. Also we haven't seen it in person yet since we don't live in AZ. Are you ladies both using the ballroom for your reception?
    " he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not using the ballroom...  we are using the east patio.  We only expected around 50 people, and actually ended up with around 30.

The ballroom is HUGE though.  The meetings we had with the DJ were done in there.  The ladies are really good about telling you if they don't think something will work, or if it will be too crowded or too big of a space for your guest expectations though.

Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards