Arizona-Phoenix

Bought a dress! (PIP)

Hooray!

I bought a dress today!  I got Claudia by Maggie Sottero.  Once I put it on the second time, I knew it was the one.  I dont' have the best pictures (one of my friends has some better ones, but hasn't sent them to me yet, so I'll probaby share those once she does)

I'm excited :)

BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
image 48 Are ready to party!
image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
image 59 Are MIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bought a dress! (PIP)

• NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love it!  I nearly squealed when I saw that you bought a dress! Yay!  I was hoping you would find it soon!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Yay! I figured you'd get that one. I remembered that you posted about it, because I did a double take. I got the Claudette by Maggie Sottero, similar names but different dresses. Congratulations! Where did you end up buying it?
  • edited December 2011
    Just like Nilla said - I got so excited for you when I saw you bought your dress!  Congrats!  That is a great feeling!
    11/6/2010
    Planning Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Oh yay!  It looks beautiful.  I am glad you got the one you really wanted!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    That dress looks beautiful on you, congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    Woo Hoo!  Big check off your list!!

Are you at Suzanne's?  I think I tried that one on- looks waaaaayyyyy better on you (I have no boobs)!  I'm SO excited for you!!!!
  • alschmidalschmid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yup - ordered it at Suzanne's.  Looking forward to hearing this week what the expected ship date is :)
    BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
    image 48 Are ready to party!
    image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
    image 59 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sms274sms274 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'm a Maggie Bride too. I found mine at Suzanne's and wish I would have purchased through them. they are just fabulous and so helpful. the best part about Maggie's is that the usually fit pretty well when they arrive so there are few alterations actually needed - at least that how mine was and what several other brides I have talked to have said as well. You look gorgeous. Congrats on finding a dress, it is so exciting!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards