• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Arizona-Phoenix

Searching for Northern AZ venues with barns!!!

Hi everyone. I have been been searching and searching with no luck for venues with a barn in Northern AZ. Actually I can barely find any venues outside of Sedona. Payson, Pinetop, Showlow, Prescott areas maybe. Even if they don't have a barn I would love some advice. I found the Windmill Winery in Florence but its a bit too desert for this southern bell.
Thanks

Re: Searching for Northern AZ venues with barns!!!

• Try Dancing Apache Lodge.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Did you look at Jackpot Ranch in Campe Verde. We booked Foxboro Ranch. It isn't a barn, but it is rustic and gorgeous. Good luck!
  • I didn't see a barn at the Apache Lodge. I loved Camp Verde but they don't have any of our dates open... Haven't seen Foxboro do you have contact info for them. Thanks,
  • In Response to Re: Searching for Northern AZ venues with barns!!!:
    [QUOTE]I didn't see a barn at the Apache Lodge. I loved Camp Verde but they don't have any of our dates open... Haven't seen Foxboro do you have contact info for them. Thanks,
    Posted by SouthernSwag[/QUOTE]

928-286-9203 • 928-525-4617
    [email protected]
  • How much is Foxboro ranch to rent?
  • emlivemliv
    First Comment
    A friend of mine in Flagstaff was going to get married at the Grand Canyon. Then all national parks closed for a while there, during their wedding date they had planned. So she scrambled and found a museum in Flagstaff (maybe it was a historical museum, I can't remember!) that had a barn they were married in or in front of.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards