Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Hotel Suggestions in Sedona?

I'm getting married in Sedona &  need a room for just the two of us.  We are willing to spend up to $300/night but would like to stay under, if possible.  We would like something romantic for our wedding night.  Thanks for your help!

Re: Hotel Suggestions in Sedona?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going to stay at Los Abrigados, Junipine is pretty (I havent been in the rooms though) it's in the Canyon and right on the creek. If you just google search Sedona hotels you'll find a few also check on Yelp.com for reviews.. Most of the little hotels (motels) in the canyon look kinda cheesy even just driving by.
  • Options
    jbwed1jbwed1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    On our last stay to Sedona, we stayed at El Portal - beautiful place. So serene and peaceful....we wished we could have stayed several more days just to enjoy the room and the courtyard! It's right next to Los Abrigados, so it's also pretty centrally located. For our Sedona wedding, we are staying at the Creekside Inn, which is lovely as well. They are both right in your price range. 
  • Options
    brittandjpbrittandjp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The weekend my FI proposed we were in Sedona. We stayed at L'Auberge. It was super romantic and honestly, the best weekend ever. I know he paid quite a bit over the weekend, but I'm not sure about the nightly rate. It's definitely something I'd look into for your wedding weekend! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We booked a room at a bed and breakfast called the Alma de Sedona Inn. Should be romantic... the room has a fire place and garden tub. Plus, it includes breakfast. All of the reviews were very positive and the rate was actually a little lower than the hotels in the area.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are planning on staying at El Portal. Most of the rooms are large suites and this time of year they run between $260 to $375 per night.

If you want to save even more money, Poco Diablo isn't bad and I think their most expensive room is $200 per night. We have stayed there a few times.
    A and B
    Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!Visit The Knot!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got engaged in Sedona too :) We stayed at the Amara, really nice room over looking Oak Creek.
  • Options
    blue1981blue1981 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    L"Auberge is definitely my favorite place to stay in Sedona
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards