Arizona-Phoenix

Hidden Palace...

Has anyone had a wedding at The Hidden Palace in Phoenix?  I cant seem to find reviews on this place anywhere and I want to make sure I'm not signing a contract with a shady venue.  Laughing

Re: Hidden Palace...

• I'd ask them directly for some referrals. Another way would be to get their list of preferred vendors and talk to them. I think the reason you aren't really seeing many reviews is that they specialize in Indian weddings, and those brides don't always review on mainstream sites.
       I know that for a while, the onluy local bridal expo they had people at for example, is the one that's specifically for East Asian brides.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am also contemplating this venue. I couldnt find any reviews either, however the interactions I have had with them has been very professional. I also did a visit to see their venue on a saturday when they were going to have a wedding the next night. It was all set up and beautiful.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was MOH for my sisters wedding. I can say this: It was not what she was looking for in a venue. It looked cheap to her--I agreed to her. The food at the tasting was excellant but the venue was a definite no. But it was our taste. Your taste may differ.
  • It's a small venue.  It is owned by Magic Touch Catering. The venue is next door to their catering company.  The venue is eh, the food is amazing.  I'm using them to cater my wedding, but at a different venue.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards