Arizona-Phoenix

Looking for a hair and makeup artist in Sedona

Can anyone recommend a good hair or makeup artist in the Sedona area?  Thanks!

Re: Looking for a hair and makeup artist in Sedona

• edited December 2011
    Hi I'm going to Le Petit Salon and Spa. Patricia Vega is doing my hair and makeup along with the rest of the bridal party. She has good reviews and does airbrush. Her follow up has been a little slow but she is super sweet. If you need pricing information let me know and I can email you the brocures. I also looked at Liz Margin for my makeup (she was highly recommended) but she was too expensive and doesnt do hair. Good luck! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm doing my hair and make-up trial with Patricia Vega next weekend. I'll let you know how it turns out. As mariaramirez33 mentioned, she has pretty solid reviews, but is a little slow in corresponding.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_looking-hair-makeup-artist-sedona?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:7943d8ae-dfd2-42f8-9646-bae82043c6f4Post:232f359f-cfa1-4aa6-954a-08b85b49589c">Re: Looking for a hair and makeup artist in Sedona</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm doing my hair and make-up trial with Patricia Vega next weekend. I'll let you know how it turns out. As mariaramirez33  mentioned, she has pretty solid reviews, but is a little slow in corresponding.
    Posted by melissaalawrence[/QUOTE]

<div>Awesome! Can't wait to hear how it turns out...good luck and take lots of pictures! Thanks!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm happy to report that my hair and make-up trial with Patricia Vega totally exceeded my expectations! She listened to my ideas and requested my feedback throughout the process. Most importantly, I liked that the finished product still looked like "me" only a little more glammed up. She does airbrushing, if you are interested. She also does individual lashes. I opted not to do lashes today, but plan on adding them for the wedding. I should also mention that it rained in Sedona today and my hair and make-up survived a few hours of high humidity. Also,  my make-up didn't melt off my face, when I got back to Phoenix and it's 112 today. My mom and sister liked my make-up so much, they decided to have Patricia do their make-up on my wedding day too. I definitely recommend her!

• edited December 2011
    You look so awesome! Glad to hear it worked out well. Thanks for following up with pictures...I can't wait to get mine done : )
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards