Arizona-Phoenix

Makeup Artist Who Freelances

Can anyone recommend a great MAU who is willing to travel to the bride's house on her wedding day? I've had some busts with makeup trials. I just want to look & feel the best that I can that day so I'm still struggling to find a great MAU who can accomplish that. Thanks for your help ladies!

Re: Makeup Artist Who Freelances

• edited December 2011
    Well, my make-up artist is coming to me, but I am not sure if she normally does that or not, she is one of my good friends.  She works at Rolfs, and I know you did not like your experience there, but she works for the Rolfs on the west side, so it may be a different experience.  SHe has done my make-up for other weddings I have been in, and I have done my trial with her, all turned out great. Llike I said, I do not know if she normally travels, but it is worth a shot if you want to try another Rolfs make-up artist. Let me know if you are interested and I will get you her contact info.
  • edited December 2011
    I would definitely recommend Adriana Fontes.  She was suggested to me and is doing my makeup for my wedding on the 27th of March.  I had a few horrible trials, but Adriana was awesome!  She specializes in natural-looking makeup (as opposed to the heavy makeup look).  She definitely travels and will travel to you for your trial also.   Here is her contact information:
     602.763.6794  Good Luck! m.
    [email protected].
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies,
    I am a planner in the valley and I work very closely with Adriana Fontes and Artistry on Location and would highly recommend giving them a call. They come to you on your wedding day and will do all of your hair and makeup needs for you and any of your bridesmaids as well. I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with them!
    Their website is: http://www.adrianafontes.com/ and www.artistryonlocation.com/">http://www.artistryonlocation.com/

Best of Luck Planning!
    Sara
    Asaré Event Planning
    www.asareevents.com/">www.asareevents.com/
  • edited December 2011
    I have a few MUA's!

Amber with Glamberous was one of my MUA

and

Meleah with SassyFace

Both came and did make up for me and the BM's at my hotel
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board