Arizona-Phoenix

Random question

I was just married and loved planning my wedding and I want to help brides plan their special day...So heres my questions what would be the best way about doing this? Either at a venue or just with individual brides.....

Any ideas please email me mrs_williamson 2012 @    hotmail.com

Re: Random question

• That sounds great! I found my DoC on craigslist and she is just starting her own business too but she had been doing corporate events and weddings for years. She gave me a list of testimonials and contacts for brides that she helped. I talked to several of them to make sure my DoC wasnt making it up. How much are you planning to charge them? Craigslist is a good place to start advertising...it's free. Good luck!
    Wedding items for sale! Check out our website:

http://www.reyestoy.weebly.com

Photobucket

Anniversary

• Thanks for the info...I have no idea how to start doing this so i guess craigslist would be a good place to start.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_random-question?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:8425f6d6-d4e7-4e2c-ab64-5909fda9d681Post:70228114-82e8-477d-a757-cd33fc293f82">Random question</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was just married and loved planning my wedding and I want to help brides plan their special day...So heres my questions what would be the best way about doing this? Either at a venue or just with individual brides..... Any ideas please email me mrs_williamson 2012 @    hotmail.com
    Posted by ajohnson5676[/QUOTE]

I know this seems like a great place to ask this, but you basically are just identifying yourself as becoming a vendor, which means that you are not allowed to post anything related to your business or services on the boards. 
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards