Arizona-Phoenix

Rustler's Rooste?

Has anyone ever been to a wedding at Rustler's Rooste? I just started looking into this place and wondered if anyone had any experience there.

If you've looked on the etiquette board recently you'll see that I was looking into the Hotel Valley Ho and it wasn't quite working, so this is where I'm looking now.
So far it looks good. The view is exactly what I want, the food looks great, and my fiance digs the whole western/cowboy theme (he's from Wyoming and his family still lives there. Go Wyo State Cowboys! haha)

Re: Rustler's Rooste?

• nycegrrl99nycegrrl99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We've had several functions there for my job. The view is gorgeous and the service and food have always been perfect. It is very rustic, but if the groom digs it I could see an amazing wedding there!
  • emily.ayalaemily.ayala member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, sounds great! Thank you!!
  • CellesCelles member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really enjoy Rustler's Rooste as a restaurant and briefly considered it as a wedding venue, but in the end decided it was just too ... well, cowboy! for me.  The view is amazing, though, and the food is excellent.  If the cowboy thing works for you and your FI, I think it could be an awesome party. 
  • emily.ayalaemily.ayala member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Celles,

I'm not too into the cowboy thing either, but FI likes that stuff, so I figure if I like the view and food, then I'll just let him have the Cowboy decor. haha.

He has this cowboy hat that his grandfather (whom he was close to before he passed) gave him and he talked about wanting to wear it at the wedding. Again, not my favorite thing to have him wear a cowboy hat in our wedding, but if it means that much to me, who am I to try to say no? Plus, if we have it at this venue, his hat will fit right in!
  • edited December 2011
    Its NMS, but my brother had his rehearsal dinner there and they were very accommodating.  Would you be inside the restaurant?  If you are, there is easy entertainment for the kids (slide!) but that could drive the parents crazy.  The view is very nice though!
  • NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I'm not sure I could take the headache of all the kids.  I have seen the parties on the terrace, and those looked like a good time!
    Photobucket
  • guamibearguamibear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it's a great space and the view is lovely. I like how informal it is.  The staff is really nice and they have great service. I think it could be a fun venue.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards