Arizona-Phoenix

Limo services

My FI and I are debating on whether or not to even use a limo service... any thoughts on this from anyone?

My side of the wedding party will be getting ready at the venue, so we will not need a limo to get there.

His side of the wedding party will most likely get ready either at our house or somewhere else (TBD), but he has already said that he doesn't want a limo for the ride to the venue, he will just have someone give them all a ride.

Reason for that is if we get a limo to drive them there, we would have to have it drop them off around 3pm (he's needed for pics around that time). Then we aren't leaving the venue till at least 11:30, midnight. I'm NOT having a limo sitting around that whole time. Ridiculous.

But then do we get one to just pick us up at the end of the night to take us to our hotel? Everywhere I've seen quotes a 4 hour minimum... unless there's something I'm missing.

Help is appreciated - TIA!!
BFP #1: 5/20/12 ~ EDD: 2/20/13 ~ Betas at 221: 5/24/12 ~ Betas at 917: 5/29/12 ~ M/C: 5/29/12 BFP #2: 10/17/12 (13dpo) ~ EDD: 6/29/13 Beta #1 @ 2164: 10/22/12 ~ 1st u/s: 10/26/12 = empty ute Beta #2 @ 7610: 10/26/12 ~ 2nd u/s: 10/30/12 = measuring at 5w6d 3rd u/s: 11/5/12 = HB of 150 ~ 4th u/s: 11/27/12 = perfect wiggly LO! Lilypie Maternity tickers "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end." Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers My Randomness Blog ~ The TTCAL Blog ~ My Wedding Blog

Re: Limo services

• edited December 2011
    We're not doing a limo service. We can get ready at the venue or at the hotel 2 miles away, so figured what's the use. Seems like a lot to spend for something that isn't necessary.

My fiance actually drives/rides a motorcycle as his primary vehicle, so we thought it would be fun to drive off on that back to the hotel (in wedding attire and all :).
  • cu97tigercu97tiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    We're not doing a limo... we have a shuttle for our guests, both from hotel->venue and venue->hotel so at the end of the night, we'll just ride the shuttle back to the hotel with them. No need for the extra expense and we're pretty sure we'll continue the party back at the hotel anyway!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards