Ohio-Northeast
Options

Officiant Recommendations

Hello lovely brides,

Sorry if someone has already posted about this, but I was looking for some recommendations for an officiant. We are most likely getting married in a Akron area. I would love someone that's personable, maybe a little bit entertaining, who will let us write our own vows and won't require counselling or classes. My fiance isn't religious at all, but I am, so I would love someone who could incorporate God into the ceremony.

Thanks in advance!

Kim
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Officiant Recommendations

• Options
    Kmgreen2Kmgreen2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Koren Bierfeldt for our ceremony in Akron on 7/31.  She does a personalized ceremony, can make it however religious you want it, and does an absolutely amazing job!  You can pick your vows, readings, everything to make it personal.

I had tons of people coming up to me saying they were so touched by our ceremony, and she also did a great job of calming my husband and I down (I was crying by the time I made it down the aisle, and he was nervous about the vows).

She doesn't have a website but I have her contact info if you're interested.
    Final Count 206 image
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Nora with Uniting Hearts. She gets great reviews on here and has been officiating for quite awhile. She's big on personaizing the ceremony to what YOU want. And, on a personal level, she's very nice and easy to work with. http://www.unitinghearts.com/index.html
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Kmgreen,

Could you please pass her info along to me? I would love to speak with her! My email's kimrcastle@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Kim
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards