Ohio-Northeast

***paging missmis99***

Hi! I saw your response about getting my flowers from Novak's. We were actually planning on going w/ them because my fiance's family has dealt with them for a long time too. I was just wondering if you could give me like a rough estimate of what you are getting and how much it costs. Thanks! Since our weddings are in the same neighborhood, what other places are you using?? Hope planing is going well! 
IAmPregnant Ticker Anniversary

Re: ***paging missmis99***

• edited December 2011
    Hey! Thanks sooooooooo much for the information! That is awesome!!! Our flowers will be a little less quantity then yours, so it should be a lil less the price of yours. That''s a big relief, I thought they were going to be insanely expensive! 

That's so funny, my fiance grew up in Garfield and now we live in North Royalton too. We should meet up and talk wedding stuff! 

For cake we are most likely using Baraona's in Maple Heights for our cake. There # is (216)662-8383. Address is 15842 Libby Rd, right by Granger and Libby corner. They are delicious and I think less in price than most of the places. 

For pictures, we are going to the Bedford Metroparks, which is probably like 10-15 minutes from Independence. There are a bunch of different places to go there. Also, we are probably going downtown too, which isn't too far from Independence as well. 

Hope your planning is going well. Let me know if you need any info! 

Thanks again, I REALLY appreciate it!!! 
  • edited December 2011
    Thats's a good price for the cake! I've heard Michaelangelo's is good too. 

The photog for your friend could have been correct about the lighting, maybe because of the sun, but they should have just went from another angle or something. My fiance is a photog so I've heard of this stuff before. Who's your photog?

We live in Dover farms apartments, off 82, right past Ridge. Too funny!! 

Glad your planning is going well! My name is Jen by the way, I don't think I introduced myself. 

When is your wedding? Do you have everything else planned?? 
  • edited December 2011
    I know exactly where you live! I drive by there on my way to work!! 

For your invites are you going with Frisch Creative Services? They are based out of Brunswick, that's who we are using. We're really excited, they are awesome ladies. We should be getting our samples soon. 

We have everything planned out too. The only thing I need to meet with someone is about is the flowers, which Novak's is for. My girls just ordered their dresses, we picked out the tuxes, hall, dj and photog were done a long time ago (we've been engaged for 2+ years!). I'm excited though, it actually seems real now! 

Good luck with the rest of your planning! Our weddings are soon! Can't wait! 

• edited December 2011
    Ha! I met them at the mall too!! Yes, very happy so far. They were super nice and seem to know a lot about what they are doing. I'm excited to see how the invites turn out. We were originally going to do our own invites, but we decided that it would be too much work. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards