Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Help me with a photographer!!

I had hired C van Rensburg but just couldnt commit after realllly thinking about it:/ The E pics were good but he is more fashion wedding pics  Not traditional and we only had 4rs with him. I got my deposit back but now need to find one within our budget 900 tops!!!

Re: Help me with a photographer!!

• Options
    Mandy Reed is within your budget, of $900 (this amount is for 5 hours). I don't know anything about her other than some reviews which were mostly positive (only two negative).  I looked her up on BBB and didn't find anything.  She even has a calendar on her website to check her availability. 

http://mandyreed.com/

Good Luck!
  • Options
    My photographer is AMAZING and has a 4 hour package in that price range.  She makes you feel extremely comfortable and special!  I have known her for years and she is incredibly dependable and artistic in her style.  Her name is Rachel Curry.

• Options
    You could see if Nia with Noyan Photography can work out a package for you.  She usually starts a bit higher than that I think, but is willing to customize things around to fit usually.

www.noyanphotography.com

Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• Options
    www.xpressivephoto.com. It's a little more than your budget, but the team of girls is awesome and I'd definitely recommend them!! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have a friend that is now starting out in the wedding photography business. You could check his work out and see if you like his style  www.peteywheatstraw.com. Just go to weddings at the bottom of the page. I am sure he can work with your budget. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm using Life studios photography they send out two photographers and an editor and at the end of the night you get some of your pictures on an ipad (you keep) to take on your honeymoon. ill pass you their number if you’d like?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards