Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Bridal Show question

So Ive been to one Bridal Show in the beginning of my engagement and I was exhausted after,  I got a lot of info but I admit I dont think it helped me much because i had nothing booked..no idea where I wanted my wedding etc.. Now that I am further into planning , have a venue booked...do you think it would be a good idea to go to another show now that I have specific vendors that I need?  I still need a caterer, DJ, cake, linens and a florist.  Do you think I would get more confused or it would help?
79 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal Show question

• Options
    AllyG303AllyG303 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

I think it would definitely be helpful.  I went to the show in January looking only for a photographer.  It was so much less stressful than other shows, because I only stopped at the photography booths and just bypassed the rest.  You also probably have more of an idea now that you're further into planning, that you'll know what you're looking for and know what questions you want to ask the different vendors.

Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • Options
    ChristinaT13ChristinaT13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Going to smaller shows is so much better.  I went to the great bridal expo and afterwords I felt tired and even more confused, and ended up just throwing out the whole bag of advertisments. 

Bamboo Bakery does smaller shows with only 3-4 of each vendors, so you can actually talk to them. haha 

BambooBakery Fashion Show & Bridal Expo 8
    MAY 22, 2011 from 5PM-8PM
    at Bella Giardino 27201 N Black Canyon Hwy Phoenix AZ 85085.
    BambooBakery Fashion Show & Bridal Expo 9
    AUGUST 21, 2011 from 5PM-8PM
    at Inspirador 63 E. Boston Street, Chandler AZ 85225.
    BambooBakery Fashion Show & Bridal Expo 10
    NOVEMBER 13, 2011 from 5PM-8PM
    Holiday Inn & Suites Phoenix Airport 3220 S. 48th street Phoenix AZ 85040.
    call 602-246-8061 for FREE RSVP

50% OFF for order 3yrs in advance 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards