Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Catering Suggestions/Reviews

Hi Ladies....I'm looking for a good quality yet cheap catering service. Does anyone have any suggestions or reviews for who they have used or are going to use? The guest list is around 150 right now and I'm not set on a certain type of food so any suggestions are welcome! Thank you!

Re: Catering Suggestions/Reviews

• Options
    Kim Cummings Catering has been fantastic so far! His food is great, and he really listens well! For our tasting, he actually set up a picnic at a park. It was awesome. I highly recommend him. Our wedding is going to be at Regale, and we had trouble with their "choice" caterer. So, Tony recommended Kim, and there has really been no comparison. Good luck!
  • Options
    I'm using Special Moments - they're friends of mine, but I would use them even if they weren't! They have a tasting in their office where you can try two apps and two entrees off their menu. Plus they bring a tray of food for the bride and her WP to munch on throughout the day.

They also cut the cake and serve it and pour the champagne if you're having a toast.

Check them out!!
    http://www.specialmomentsaz.com/
    BFP #1: 5/20/12 ~ EDD: 2/20/13 ~ Betas at 221: 5/24/12 ~ Betas at 917: 5/29/12 ~ M/C: 5/29/12 BFP #2: 10/17/12 (13dpo) ~ EDD: 6/29/13 Beta #1 @ 2164: 10/22/12 ~ 1st u/s: 10/26/12 = empty ute Beta #2 @ 7610: 10/26/12 ~ 2nd u/s: 10/30/12 = measuring at 5w6d 3rd u/s: 11/5/12 = HB of 150 ~ 4th u/s: 11/27/12 = perfect wiggly LO! Lilypie Maternity tickers "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end." Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers My Randomness Blog ~ The TTCAL Blog ~ My Wedding Blog
  • Options
    I'm also using Special Moments. They are one of the caterers that we got to choose from for our venue's all inclusive package. We went to a tasting and the food was great. One of FI's friends also used them for her wedding and she said that they were great.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards