Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Booked a Venue/Set a date!

My search has been pretty difficult since I live in NYC and my wedding is in AZ, but we finally just went for it and picked The Farm at South Mountain. 

My mom checked out several places and sent lots of pics and we decided this was the right place for us.  

Has anybody here had any experiences with weddings here?  I've only heard good things about it and Santa Barbara catering as well. Date set for 2/26/2011.  Looking forward to the really fun part of planning now!

-Jaci
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Booked a Venue/Set a date!

• Options
    sboobear03sboobear03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I dont know anything about the place but.....we are getting married on the same day!!! YAY!! Dont steal any vendors from me! :-)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Cool!  Where is your venue?  My biggest concern is weather/lack of greenery since our wedding is all outdoors.  But coming from NY, anything will be better than here in Feb!  Congrats on picking such a great date!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sboobear03sboobear03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married at Cibola Vista Resort and Spa. We are also having it outside. We have decided to get a tent. I think it will be more comfortable for people, so they dont get too cold. I looked up on Framers Almanac for the weather the last few years on that day. The highs was 80-70 and the lows were in the 50's. Hopefully it rains like 2 weeks before because everything looks great after it rains.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've never been there, but I have also heard good things about that place. I'm sure everything will work out. (:
  • Options
    NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Farm is gorgeous!  You're going to love it!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards