Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Stupid RSVPs!

Uggg, why don't people RSVP?!  Our deadline is tomorrow and I still have like half of them out!  People I know are coming too, like members of our wedding party!  Everyone always says this happens and you have to call people, but I was hoping that more of my guests would have figured it out, I mean, I put a stamp and everything on it,  how hard is it to fill out and drop in the mai?!  Rant over!

Re: Stupid RSVPs!

• Options
    NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know.  It is really terrible.  I spent $40 just for the postage on those things!  You could at least have the decency to humor me and send it!  I RSVP'd to my own shower and bachelorette parties hahaha!  I was hoping to have set an example, but I doubt it worked.  Have fun with the calls! I will be right there with ya soon enough!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011

sometimes people dont know that they need to rsvp by the date on the rsvp, sometimes they think as long as its in the mail by that date.

I hope you gave yourself a week-2 week cushion for when you needed your final headcount in. I wouldnt start calling on people until 3-4 days past the rsvp date.

• Options
    lynnmariellynnmariel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha agreed! Our deadline was the 10th and I got several more RSVPS after that (still am now!). Which is fine because now I actually don't need to call people... And like you, it was our wedding party that didn't RSVP in time! People... :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards