Arizona-Phoenix

Need help finding my Bridesmaid dresses

I need help finding my Bridesmaid's dresses.... So far I haven't seen much I love online, in magazines or in stores. My colors are very soft & romantic so I want my girls is a Blush pink, tea length chiffon gown. Any recommendations with good affordable selection. Or any stores you warn to stay away from? We're supposed to go looking this weekend and I hope to have my selection made sometime the 1st week of August.! Appreciate your tips!

Re: Need help finding my Bridesmaid dresses

• SarahAnn922SarahAnn922 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Check out the Wedding Accessory Superstore.  That's where we found ours.  They have a pretty decent selection and their prices are reasonable. Plus, you can shop online or in-store.  Hope that helps! 

http://www.thewasonline.com/

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • linder53linder53 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree - the wedding accessory superstore.  That is also where I found my dress - it is really a bridesmaid's dress in ivory.
  • edited December 2011
    I found my bridesmaid dresses at Davids Bridal!! They have great deals and this line that focuses on dresses that can be worn more than once :P and my bridesmaids love them!! :) good luck!!
    Anniversary Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Marissa0717Marissa0717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ann Taylor just came out with a BEAUTIFUL bridesmaid dress in blush made of organza. It is gorgeous.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • JMejia1972JMejia1972 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for all the help ladies.... I will def. check out all the above. I have looked @ Azteca, huge selection but don't allow children in the BM area or in Bridal area. If my niece isn't welcome, I look for other options. Merci!
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine at Suzanne's. They are great to work with and they were less expensive than other places we looked. :)
  • JMejia1972JMejia1972 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ladies... I found my BM dresses at Wedding Accessory Superstore. They had SO much to choose from Thanks!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards