Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Great experience

Hey ladies!  For those of you who do not know me I was married this past April.  My photographer took some AMAZING pictures (I highly recommend her, although that is not what my post is about) but for her to make me an album it was going to be a lot of extra money on top of my package.  A friend told me about mypublisher.com and I took a chance and made my album on their website.  It was very easy, just as easy as sites like shutterfly.  Well, I just got it in the mail and it is beautiful!!!  It is leather, huge coffee table book, professionaly bound, the paper is that thick professional paper, it looks just like the $2000 ones that photographers make.  It ended up costing under $200 after tax and shipping, and I added a lot of extra pages (it ended up being 62 pages long).  I just wanted to pass this site a long in case anyone wants a professional looking album but does not have it in their budget and it was not included in their package.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Great experience

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good to know! Thanks for posting. I am planning on having a book made by someone other than my photographer, too. It is just crazy how expensive they can be!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So expensive!!!  This one you have to arrange yourself, just like shutterfly, but it was super easy and saved so much money!  I actually really enjoyed putting it all together.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    applemarieapplemarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thats awesome! You need to take snapshot so we can get a peek!!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It won't let me (or I cant figure it out), but I can send it to you on line.  If you want to see it let me know and sent me you e-mail and I will send you the link.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards