Arizona-Phoenix

Groupon Deal: Dance Lessons (Today Only)

We never found time for dance lessons, and I am super bummed...

$27 for ballroom-dance lessons from Empire Dancesport.  50% savings!

http://www.groupon.com/phoenix/

Also as a side deal, they have hair extensions haha!  I know some people get them for their wedding, and it looks like a super deal!
Photobucket

Re: Groupon Deal: Dance Lessons (Today Only)

• sms274sms274 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was going to post this too. But I do want to say, be careful when selecting the classes. We did dance lessons and the introductory classes were super cheap but the packages to actually learn a first dance were SO expensive.
  • orexismmiiorexismmii member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we went with Dance With Chad.  Chad Lakridis (sp?) is a great guy and will work with you from the first class.  Classes were only $30 per person and lasted 8 weeks.  If you want to take private lessons he and his assistants offer them, but he will never pressure you.  Now that we are married, we are thinking about going back and taking Salsa lessons, or something else fun, just because we enjoyed the classes so much!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Marissa0717Marissa0717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow $30 is a great price!! I may have to look into Dance with Chad...

Side note about Groupon: I almost bought it, but the catch for today's deal is that the $27 price is for 1 person, and they only allow 1 Groupon per couple. So you can attend at the $27 price but your FI will be full price. Kind of a bummer...

I thought about the hair extensions but I didn't really like her wedding work for the kind of style I want for the big day. :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards