Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Mailed My Invitations Today!

But I feel a great sense of dread!  While standing in line, I had this grand vision/day dream of the postal worker spilling her soda all over them.  My hours, (many hours) would be for nothing haha!  Invites have probably been my least favorite and most stressful part of planning.

What's been your least favorite and most stressful part of planning?
Photobucket

Re: Mailed My Invitations Today!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!  My invites were my most stressful part too, they took a very long time to make.  But, I have received so many complements, so I think is was well worth it!  Just wait until people start telling you how much they love them, it will make all the stress worth while!
  • Options
    nycegrrl99nycegrrl99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not to invites yet, though the mock up has just about done me in lol...I think the most stressful part thus far is the bridesmaids dresses. Picking one out, getting everyone measured, figuring out what to do when a bridesmaid can't pay...I'm having nightmares
  • Options
    applemarieapplemarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine was the cake!!! Super stressful!  Couldn't find the right design or vendor!  Everyone I met felt so blah!!  There was no connnection...like everyone was trying to make a quick buck!  Which I understand its a business but I wanted to find someone who wanted to know us and put our vision to work...like they cared!!I just couldn't find the one...until today! 

Now I am onto flowers and then invites!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on mailing them out!!!! That means the wedding is right around the corner!

I think the most stressful part for me was to make my Groomzilla and his mom to stop adding people to the guest list! Seriously, like 2 weeks before the wedding they were trying to add people to our wedding. We invited over 400 people and had like 286 show up! oi
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards