Arizona-Phoenix

Best place for high end gown / dress shopping???

Hi ladies...any recommendations of places in Phoenix / Scottsdale etc that sell high end gowns? I've already been to several places and haven't found "the dress" yet so I'm hoping there are some lesser known gems of stores out there I haven't come upon as of yet...any recommendations would be appreciated! So far I've tried on gows at Destiny Bridal, Mariee and Almond Tree Bridal. Thanks!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Best place for high end gown / dress shopping???

• edited September 2012
    Wedding Belles in Gilbert! Found my dress there and the owner, Natalie will be your consultant. Love her! Love the dresses! Love Luz in alterations (miracle worker! just had my 2nd fitting yesterday and didn't think I could EVER look that good especially in pounds of fabric!)

I heard Uptown Bridal is pretty good too for higher end dresses.
    Wedding items for sale! Check out our website:

http://www.reyestoy.weebly.com

Photobucket

Anniversary

• I think you will like Shaffer's by Kierland Commons.  The store is really big and they have gowns from $1000 to $10000.  There's a separate section for just couture gowns.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I also went to Lillian Lottie in old town.  The girls were so nice and they had beautiful dresses.  The champagne is nice as well.
  • If you're looking for couture, the only other store you haven't mentioned is Schaffer's. The other salons mentioned here don't really carry higher end couture gowns. Uptown Bridal carries the Stephanie James line, which is a vintage looking couture line, but they only have two samples that the have there to try on. Also, Nordstrom Scottsdale has a wedding shop there that has gowns in it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Forgot about The Quintessential Bride
    http://qbrideandformals.com/bridal
    They don't list their designers on the website, and I haven't been there yet, but they're the only other place likely to have high end desingers-they carried Claire Pettibone for a while for example.
    Here's the address
    D.C. Ranch Crossing, 18291 N Pima Road, Suite A125, Scottsdale, 85255.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you all very much...I looked through Lillian Lottie but didn't see anything right off the bat that I was interested in trying on...I will definitely make an appointment at Schaffers though!! And Check the Quintessential Bride. I'll also plan a day to go to gilbert/mesa and look around there just in case. Thank you all again for the suggestions!! I was getting depressed thinking I would have to travel out of state to find a suitable gown. Cheers
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_best-place-for-high-end-gown-dress-shopping?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:b1196766-c8cd-4a7a-9f6e-1f18899ba90bPost:e79d38f4-ead8-485e-98e9-c35438f6ec05">Re: Best place for high end gown / dress shopping???</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you all very much...I looked through Lillian Lottie but didn't see anything right off the bat that I was interested in trying on...I will definitely make an appointment at Schaffers though!! And Check the Quintessential Bride. I'll also plan a day to go to gilbert/mesa and look around there just in case. Thank you all again for the suggestions!! I was getting depressed thinking I would have to travel out of state to find a suitable gown. Cheers
    Posted by greypixymouse[/QUOTE]
       I've had the same problem, although I'm fairly sure at this point I'm going to buy an Ian Stuart from Mariee, although I need to go to Quintessential Bride. My dress budget is giant by any means, but it's fairly generous.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • *LILLIAN LOTTIE* is hands down the best boutique in the Valley. All the girls are fabulous and they serve deliscious champagne while you are shopping. I can't speak more highly about my experience and how fabulous it felt to finally find my perfect dress! Good Luck & Happy Shopping!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards