Arizona-Phoenix

Ceremony Only...Suggestions Please

Looking for a site for ceremony only.. We are having our reception in a beautiful home but wanted the ceremony to be elsewhere and not in a church.  Looking for something in Phoenix or maybe Scottsdale.  Does anyone have any cool ideas? 

Re: Ceremony Only...Suggestions Please

• If you're willing to go more towards fountain hills...  Copperwynd is gorgeous!  That was our second choice place when we did tours of venues, and I know they have ceremony only pricing.

Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_ceremony-onlysuggestions-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:b35b81a6-a64b-43af-b9ad-c08cf663a082Post:b3948e9b-9ade-4fcc-ac9f-bc96f7dade37">Re: Ceremony Only...Suggestions Please</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you're willing to go more towards fountain hills...  Copperwynd is gorgeous!  That was our second choice place when we did tours of venues, and I know they have ceremony only pricing.
    Posted by Syndelin[/QUOTE]
    Copperwynd was our 2nd choice too! :)  It's GORGEOUS up there...I just didnt like the noise ordinance that means you have to move the reception inside at 10pm but for just a ceremony it'd be perfect (if the reception location isnt too far away).
  • Desert Botanical Gardens has ceremony-only options, too.
  • Thanks ladies...I'll check out Copperwynd.  I have looked at DBG and they are on the list. 
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_ceremony-onlysuggestions-please?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:b35b81a6-a64b-43af-b9ad-c08cf663a082Post:7ef42e87-7827-436d-b15c-7937405ba0fa">Re: Ceremony Only...Suggestions Please</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Ceremony Only...Suggestions Please : Copperwynd was our 2nd choice too! :)  It's GORGEOUS up there...I just didnt like the noise ordinance that means you have to move the reception inside at 10pm but for just a ceremony it'd be perfect (if the reception location isnt too far away).
    Posted by christinakay722[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I really loved it!  The only downside was that it was a bit more expensive than Seville, and it's like an hour from home for us.  Seville was 10 minutes, so it was an easy choice.  =)

I also had a friend that had her ceremony only up there, and her pics were soooo awesome!  It really is gorgeous.
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards