Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Weekend Checks

Saturday we signed the contract at Seville Golf and Country Club for ceremony and reception...  and last night we sent out deposit and contract for Mike Maez for photography!  Mike is a great guy... and his work is stunning...  we weren't going to do an album package at all, but after seeing the ones that he offers, we actually upgraded 3 teirs of packages.  Which didn't cost us much more than we were planning on, because he gave us a GREAT deal for doing a Thursday wedding.

Highly impressed with both, and I'm soooo excited to have two huge things done, and be more than happy with our choices for them.

Now to find us a DJ and some cake tastings...   I'm SO ready for cake tastings!!  LOL
Photobucket
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

Re: Weekend Checks

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Very cool! Congrats on your checks!
  • Options
    alschmidalschmid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Awesome, congrats!
    BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
    image 48 Are ready to party!
    image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
    image 59 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Congrats! Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LedZeppelinLedZeppelin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woo! Congrats! Those were two of the most stressful things for me, so it was so nice to get them done. 

The cake tasting was one of my favorite parts, though!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_weekend-checks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:b4a17b2f-91e3-4c1c-b1f5-7e632944d2e5Post:ceb3cc9c-c0a0-42dd-b1ba-37f08ec715d4">Re: Weekend Checks</a>:
    [QUOTE]Woo! Congrats! Those were two of the most stressful things for me, so it was so nice to get them done.  The cake tasting was one of my favorite parts, though!
    Posted by LedZeppelin[/QUOTE]

Yeah, photography was my biggest thing... we have the place, pictures, and each other now... everything else I'm not worried about!  LOL

I can't wait to do cake tastings...  my mouth is watering just thinking about it!  Haha!
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• Options
    edited December 2011
    May I reccomend Piece of Cake? Also, avoid Honeymoon Sweets. We had a bad experience there and the people were really rude. Congrats on all the big checks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards