Arizona-Phoenix

undergarments

hello ladies,

i don't post often, but hope you can all help me...

i am looking for a great strapless bra and/or spanks. i would go to victorias secret, but am wondering if there are any other places to shop around. any suggestions?

tia!
**My Bio** Wedding Countdown Ticker FINAL COUNT 128 image

Re: undergarments

• kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried JCPenneys or Macy's?  In their undergarments section, they have a strapless bra that sticks to your skin, I wore one for my wedding day, and it was fine!

They are about $40 but can be used mutliple times :)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • jware1985jware1985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Umm, i am getting mine from frederick's of hollywood....
    here is the link to the one i am getting...

http://www.fredericks.com/Lace_Inset_Corset_Set/51405,default,pd.html?cgid=co3

but obviously i will get white and not black :)
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    If you're looking for Spanx-like undergarments, check out JC Penney's. I picked some up a while back for 20 bucks and they work great. I was apprehensive at first, but figured, if they work for 70-year-old ladies (... I read the online reviews), they should be fine. They were and I saved some money.
  • arusso51arusso51 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Spanx makes a product line called Assets sold at Target..I've bought both, and actually the Target ones held up better....check them out..

Also...what's the vote...nude or white under the wedding gown?????

Andrea
    ar121110
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_undergarments?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:b82f27ee-fa84-43a4-bfa9-2b34f6c59927Post:54dcb2ca-ef63-45f6-bd98-4d71478fb481">Re: undergarments</a>:
    [QUOTE]Spanx makes a product line called Assets sold at Target..I've bought both, and actually the Target ones held up better....check them out.. Also...what's the vote...nude or white under the wedding gown????? Andrea
    Posted by arusso51[/QUOTE]

Go with the nude color - that way it doesn't show through your dress, like a bright white bra :)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • geduftygedufty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I will check out Target and JC Penneys!
    **My Bio** Wedding Countdown Ticker FINAL COUNT 128 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards