Arizona-Phoenix

Maybe you local gals could keep your eyes peeled...

I scored some majorly cute stuff at Dollar Tree today for my BM gifts.  I found some adorable satin totes in my wedding colors, and some pink glittery make up bags.

Now I LOVE Dollar Tree, but if you shop there you know how much things can vary from store to store.  I got plenty of the totes, but could only find 2 of the pink glittery make up bags.  They said it was all they had (they also had red, silver, and purple if anyone else is interested)  so I bought the 2 thinking I could find some at another location.... No such luck!  I'm a west valley girl so i tried the 91st and olive, 67th peoria, 51st olive, and 35th peoria locations.  GRRR  I know it;s something seeminly small but they are just so perfect and I would love to get 2 more to have them for all my BMs.

Maybe you ladies could be a doll and if you happen to be at DT and come across them, could you let me know what location please?  It seriously amazes me how different the merchandise can be from store to store.

Here's a picture of the bag

And just for fun, here's the tote

they also came in gold, red, navy, lime green and pink, and silver....all at varying locations lol   In case you're interested

Re: Maybe you local gals could keep your eyes peeled...

• edited December 2011
    I'll be on the lookout
  • edited December 2011
    very cute, I will look too.  I am  a west valley girl as well but I travel all over town for work.  If I pass by one in my travel and find them I will pick it up for you and just meet you at the 91st and Olive one.  Hope that helps :)  

Trying to Conceive Ticker
    DH 45 ME 44

TTC #3 since 7/11 using OPK's and trying to figure out Fertility Friend! LOL
    DS #1 born on 7/20/87 DS#2 born on 1/19/96
    PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • edited December 2011
    I've gotten many things from Dollar Tree for my wedding and when they ran out, the lady at the front desk said that as long as I got the product code (which they provided me when they looked at the product), you can order it on their website and have it sent to your local store for free. Hope that helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards