Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Great Bridal Expo or Phoenix Bridal Show? (March 4)

There are two bridal shows this coming sunday March 4. Great bridal expo is at the phoenix convention center from noon to 4pm. The phoenix bridal show is at the Sheraton downtown from 10am to 3pm.  Which one is the better one to go to?  
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Great Bridal Expo or Phoenix Bridal Show? (March 4)

• Options
    I've been to both and thought that they were pretty comparable. It can be pretty overwhelming though, so don't forget your address labels! You do have more bridal shows coming up over the summer, too, so don't feel like you're missing out if you only make it to one on Sunday. Have fun!
  • Options
    I checked out both and decided on the one at the Sheraton because it seems to have more vendors AND there's a bridal pass for $32 where I can bring as many people as I want whereas it's not an option with the other. I've not been to a big bridal show yet, but the most appealing one seems to be the one at the Sheraton. I've already got a pass to bring in as many as I want, so I've got a group of friends and such coming with.
  • Options
    I went to the Bridal Show a couple years ago with a friend (I was a brides maid).  It was useful because there were so many vendors, but that's also why it was so overwhelming.  I would recommend bringing a notebook to keep track of all the things you like.
  • Options
    What info should I put on the stickers?  Is it acceptable to just pop those stickers on any forms for vendors?  Don't they each ask for different info (I assume similar info but varying)?  This'll be my first and I want to make sure I'm prepared- it seems overwhelming :)

http://frankenstiensgirl.weebly.com
    Photobucket
    April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Save The Dates
  • Options
    thanks ladies for the feedback! I've decided to go to the great bridal expo afterall. got free tickets for the party to go.  

FrankensteinsGirls:  the vendors usually ask for your name, phone number, and /or email address. If you have the stickers with the info on it you won't have to write it out at each counter. makes it so much faster and easier.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It's a good idea to make a new email just to give to the vendors too!  That way you don't end up with a ton of spam emails after you're all done planning.  Some of them go on forever!

It's so quick and easy to set up a new gmail or hotmail or something, totally worth it.
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards