Arizona-Phoenix

Wedding Bouquet florists

Any recommendations for wedding bouquet florists who have reasonable pricing? 

Re: Wedding Bouquet florists

• edited December 2011
    We used Wolz's Florist in Glendale.

4371 W Bell Rd, Glendale, AZ 85308
    Toll Free: 800-993-9988
    Local: 602-938-2100

Barbara helped us out there, and she was really amazing!  We had a lot of issues finding a florist because we had a really small order, and a lot never got back to us, or didn't want to deal with us at all for the small budget we had.   Wolz was more than happy to work with us... and my bouquet and our flowers turned out absolutely perfect, and exactly what we wanted.   They also delivered it to the complete other end of the valley for us, for a VERY low fee.  The one in the same zip code as us wanted a delivery fee that was 3 times as much.

Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• edited December 2011
    I am using Amanda with Butterfly Petals and she has been fabulous to work with.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    How small is your order? The reason why I am asking is because I also am in the same boat small budget and really I only want my bouquet, bridesmaids (4), (4) boutineeres, and 1 corsage for mother. I wonder how much this will run as well or if this is a small order. 
  • heather85259heather85259 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you so much your boquet looks beautiful! Im looking to get my bouqet and 6 bridesmaid corsages and maybe 6 groomsmen boutineers
  • edited December 2011
    Zuzu's Petals in Mesa

www.zuzuspetalsaz.com
    Married my better half on 11/6/2011.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards