Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Indoor Ceremony

Hi everyone Im new here just recently started planning and cannot seem to find much indoor places for a wedding ceremony (on a budget). I am getting married at the end of June i'd love it outdoors but it's going to be soo hot!

Anyone have suggestions please  : )

Re: Indoor Ceremony

• Options
    applemarieapplemarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in Mesa at TreBella..its relly nice and budget friendly...you should check it out...I even think they have an open house this month...not sure when though.  Also, Kim the coordinator is awesome!

trebellaaz.com

Let me know what you think!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, you haven't found the venue yet and it's 5 months out?? Good luck!!! I don't know any indoor ceremony places here in the valley. Just outdoors, but I agree, June would be better indoors!
  • Options
    Marissa0717Marissa0717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second the idea of TreBella (yay applemarie we are venue twins).

I think it is a fabulous place for a budget bride and Kim has been really easy to work with thus far!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    scorpchic77scorpchic77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I guess I am way out of my element planning a wedding.  I didn't think $3000 "on a budget" would be a good deal.  That's not even including the food or cake?? Then again those prices are based on a Saturday.  I will really have my work cut out for me to avoid spending a ton of money.  Wish me luck :)
  • Options
    alschmidalschmid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    scorpchic - You may need to think of some different places for that budget for a Saturday.  I was looking for outdoor ceremony sites - so I dont' have too many suggestions.  I do know that Chandler has some community indoor areas you could rent out - may want to look at places like that?
    BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
    image 48 Are ready to party!
    image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
    image 59 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    grizworlgrizworl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rashanna,

I am also new to the area and will be getting married in July. I am in the military and decided to get married in Phoenix because most of my family resides there. Still looking for an outdoor location.So yes I am behind the power curve as well. Can't due much while deployed ;o)I found a great place called La Princesa Banquet Hall. The place in newly remodeled and looks great. I was really surprised. The gentleman is very friendly and has a great set up. He is willing to to set the area for an indoor wedding and have it broken down in time for the reception.  I dont believe they have a webpage yet but the address is 4121 North 59th Ave, Phoenix. Hope this helps.

Griselda
  • Options
    Mz.Barroso602Mz.Barroso602 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey everyone,

I found The Royal Garden Reception Hall and they allow ceremony's only so im going there tomorrow i cant wait it looks so beautiful!!!!!! & just in my price range.

Im having the reception at my house may not sound dreamy but were satisfied with that.

TreBella ladies : I haven't had much luck getting an email back from Kim : ( but i'm glad she's been helpful for you guys. 

Wish me luck ladies & the same to you all : )

• Options
    Mz.Barroso602Mz.Barroso602 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Griselda,

Thank you La Princesa is not far from me...maybe i will take a look if Royal Garden doesn't work out (knock on wood).

Your looking for an outdoor site? Here's one i've found & loved but I cannot take the heat in June lol.
    http://www.oldtownweddingcenter.com/index.html
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards