Arizona-Phoenix

venue

Anyone have any venue ideas in phoenix glendale area for about 80 guest? I want nice but cheap prices. If u know of anything please let me know. Tia.
Wedding Countdown Ticker jimmyjessicawedding.weebly.com

Re: venue

• edited December 2011
    We are using Windstar Gardens its in Peoria off of 85th Ave and Olive their prices are pretty reasonable.
  • edited December 2011

I have a friend who booked hers at Aldea at Tlaquepaque. I think it's at Peoria/43rd ave. I haven't been there yet but she says it's really pretty and has all-inclusive packages.

• edited December 2011
    I am getting married at a place that is a personal residence that they have decided to turn into an event venue. It is outdoors on a 4000 sf paver brick patio, which is on 15 acres of land. It is so beautiful, unique, and vintage. It was perfect for us. It was the cheapest place that we found that We liked and you can bring in all your own vendors which really keeps the cost down. Let me know if you want the info. Good luck. Golfin2good4u@yahoo.com
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_venue-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:cea1f505-eeeb-439e-8863-d0ae9088d4c0Post:d9d5ea91-9d88-4da0-ae77-48bfd325132d">Re: venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have a friend who booked hers at Aldea at Tlaquepaque. I think it's at Peoria/43rd ave. I haven't been there yet but she says it's really pretty and has all-inclusive packages.
    Posted by evilstepmom[/QUOTE]
    This place is really nice.  Only two reasons why I didn't pick it.  I have a really bad back and can't go down the stairs from the bridal room and the location was far from us.  But it was at the top of my list!
    Blog Planning Site Anniversary 2007- Fell down stairs, herniated 4 disks, Degenerative Disk Disease, Facet Arthritis Perfectly healthy previous to this fall. 2008- Diagnosed Hypothyroid 2010- Diagnosed severe Vitamin D deficiency and Chronic Mono 2011- Diagnosed Rheumatoid Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel, and Calcified Tendinitis in right shoulder
  • FLORES2012FLORES2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_venue-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:cea1f505-eeeb-439e-8863-d0ae9088d4c0Post:c4fa7dbe-b8a4-491f-a2f8-287e2522b190">Re: venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am getting married at a place that is a personal residence that they have decided to turn into an event venue. It is outdoors on a 4000 sf paver brick patio, which is on 15 acres of land. It is so beautiful, unique, and vintage. It was perfect for us. It was the cheapest place that we found that We liked and you can bring in all your own vendors which really keeps the cost down. Let me know if you want the info. Good luck. Golfin2good4u@yahoo.com
    Posted by Ward0317[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Do you mind if I email you for the information as well?

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards