Arizona-Phoenix
Options

organic glow tan/Michelle Lee Makeup artist

Hi Ladies,
I booked with Michelle Lee today for my organic glow tan.  Have any of you done this?  I put this off till the last and I don't want to be orange or super tan but want a nice glow.  Michelle is super nice and said I can control the color.  Just wondering if any of you have done or are doing this and if so were you glad you did?
Trying to Conceive Ticker
DH 45 ME 44

TTC #3 since 7/11 using OPK's and trying to figure out Fertility Friend! LOL
DS #1 born on 7/20/87 DS#2 born on 1/19/96
PAIF/SAIF welcome

Re: organic glow tan/Michelle Lee Makeup artist

• Options
    sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nope, but for sure let us know how it goes!  When are you going and how much is it?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im going 2 days before my wedding.  I did a mystic tan before and it lasted a week. I just dont want to be orange.  I will let you all know.  Another knottie recomended her on here.     
    DH 45 ME 44

PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I used her for my B pics and I loved her.  She made me feel so comfortable and the tan was wonderful.  I highly recommend her.  The cost was $35.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    cool,  I may have read it in your post then?  I know another phx knottie talked about her.  I am relly excited she seemed very nice!

DH 45 ME 44

PAIF/SAIF welcome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards