Got to check out MY dress! (cross post)

Hooray, I got to go check out my dress today, since it just got into the store this week.  Funny story, I signed in at the front, they went to get the dress and a dressing room.  I walk into the room, and they said "Here's your dress" to which I quickly replie, "No...that is not MY dress".  The lady looked like she was going to pass out, as I noticed that the name tag was similar to my name and she grabbed the wrong one.  Note this dress was about the total opposite style as the one I had bought.

Dress fits really well, only really need hemming and maybe a little dart in the top.  She laced me up all good and tight, which looked great...but maybe I'll need to get loosened so I can eat?  :) 

Has anyone found a comfortable and supportive long line bra?  I just got one from Fredericks, but dont' think its all that comfortable.  I wonder if they can sew cups in for a 36C?  Anyone know?  I'm already worried about being too hot too.

I tried on veils, although I ordered one through etsy (someone needs to stop my etsy purchases, it is really adding up!).  I think I'm pretty happy with the one I ordered and similar ones at the store were twice the price. 

Oh - and I desperately need help with shoes!  HELP!  I want blue (or something I can dye blue) heels that are pretty comfortable, do they exist?  I am such a baby when it comes to shoes and can't stand being uncomfortable.  I just got a pair of dyable wedges, but not feeling too great on the feet.  Think I better go to the store to try things on, so anyone have suggestions as to where to go.

(wow this is a book for a I just got to see the dress I already saw and showed off)  First fitting is scheduled in like 2.5 weeks.  And here is a pic of me in the sample for your reward for reading my rambling.

BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
image 48 Are ready to party!
image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
image 59 Are MIA!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Got to check out MY dress! (cross post)

• edited December 2011
    That is gorgeous!!

Too funny about her grabbing the wrong one first...  I bet she had a million things running through her mind.  LOL

I got my longline bra at David's and it's actually really really comfy!  Sorry I can't help any with shoe rec's...  I'm not a big shoes woman at all, and I'm wearing purple ballet flats on my day I think.  For SURE not wearing heels, because my FI is about 4 inches shorter than me as it is.  =)

Can you believe you're less than 2 months away?  I can't even imagine that point right now!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

TTC since 2-09 Diagnosed with PCOS 12-11

• ellennazellennaz member
    edited December 2011
    My daughter also got hers at Davids and said it was the most comfy!
  • edited December 2011
    I use to look for shoes... Have you tried looking online at zappos, or dsw for something you might like, and then check out stores?

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards