Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Photo Booth Save the Date cards

Hi all--I wanted to do those Photo Booth Save the Date Cards where you get your pics done in a photo booth..I heard the photo booth at Chandler Mall is pretty lame...anyone recommend a photo booth in one of the malls that still does those black and white print outs? (as opposed to color digital)

Re: Photo Booth Save the Date cards

• Options
    edited December 2011

I've seen older photobooths, but they are color prints, at Superstition Springs Mall and the Memorial Union at ASU's main campus. However, the last time I went to these places was several years ago, so they might have been replaced.

Also, a store called Smeeks on Camelback & Central Ave in Phoenix has a digital photobooth with the option to choose black & white prints, and it is the best quality digital booth I have seen around here. The one's at most of the malls are terrible quality.

The only place I have ever seen black & white old school photobooth pictures was at the Arizona State Fair, and that is a ways away. Maybe another fair coming up might have them?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We did something sort of like that, we just used PSPrint and laid out the pics to look more like poloroids, I wanted the photobooth look but DH over ruled

http://azhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com/2010/03/our-wedding-invites-and-misc.html

they turned out cute I think...

as far as wher eis there a good photobooth... I know there is one at the PHX zoo.
  • Options
    belgirlbelgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OK, those cards are flipping adorable....
  • Options
    belgirlbelgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, so I tried a photobooth at Golfland/Sunsplash, but it was just too difficult to get the sign in the right position etc. etc.  So...

we had a friend last night take some pics in her studio and I am going to create my own photo strip save the date card to mail.  Hope it turns out--if it does, I will be sure to post pics!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards