Ohio-Northeast

Glamorous Earrings/Necklace for sale!! NEVER WORN!

(This is also on the trash to treasure board)

I purchased these earrnings and necklace for my May 2010 wedding but when I took them to my first fitting I just realized I needed pearl earrings instead and these didn't match right and I am unable to return them.  Click on the link below for pictures:

www.projectwedding.com/ourwedding/staceyandmike/wedding-photos">
http://www.projectwedding.com/ourwedding/staceyandmike/wedding-photos

These earrings feature vintage Swarovski rhinestone crystals set in silver plated frames, hand wrapped to silver plated rhinestone crystal balls. The  teardrop is 1" tall, and they hang on elegant silver plated leverback earring wires. Length from the tops of the wires is just under 2".  The teardrop is 1" tall, and the pendant hangs on an 16" Sterling Silver chain.

I will sell the set for $70 or I will sell each item separately - earrings for $40, necklace for $35.  I paid $90 for both.  I will throw in free shipping too!  Please email me at staceysteadman@gmail.com if you are interested!  THANKS!! :)

If you have trouble viewing the photos at this site, please email me and I would be happy to send attachments. 

Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic BFP 04.18.12. Baby #1 is due Dec 30! Beta #1 @ 17 dpo: 1008. Beta #2 @ 19dpo: 2160. Beta #3 @22 dpo: 7503 Beta #4 @24 dpo: 15079 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker My Ovulation Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards