Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Linda Wagner or Corrina Cooke

Has anyone used them for bridal makeup? Rants/raves please. I had an awful experience at Rolf's. :-( Now I have to scramble to figure out how not to look awful on the big day. :-(

Re: Linda Wagner or Corrina Cooke

• Options
    GogalinaGogalina member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard Linda Wagner is fantastic, but I haven't heard much about Corrina Cooke. Which Rolf's did you have your trial at & who was it with? I have my trial at the Gainey location on February 20th with Morgan & Krissy (I'm not sure which one is hair & which one is makeup). TIA!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think that I everything worked out now. Rolf's was very accommodating in trying to make sure that I am happy.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MissFallon:
    Corrina Cooke will be at Bridal Boot Camp at the AZ Biltmore next weekend (Jan 31st) if you want to see her work or get to know her a little better.  My wedding planner, Victoria Canada is sponsoring the Boot Camp along w/ the Biltmore and therefore I'm sure Corrina is nothing short of A-list in the wedding biz!  This will be my first Boot Camp there but I understand there will be a variety of vendors to offer advice, as opposed to tying to drum up business.  Here is the link if you want to check it out: http://www.arizonabiltmore.com/Weddings/BridalBootCamp.aspx
    Hope this helps a little!
    Kristin
  • Options
    danielemariedanielemarie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Linda Wagner all the WAY! :)
    I am not familiar with Corrina, so I cannot speak to her ability, but Linda is just the sweetest thing there is.  She has already done my makeup twice, once for a photo shoot and she uses multiple product lines, unlike many other artists who only favor one or two.  She is open to all ideas, looks, feedback and will review pic with you prior to make sure you are on the same page.  The fact that she is funny as hell is just the added bonus!
    If you want to see a recent pic of her work-check out jane zarsynski's blog-the current engagement shoot- Linda did the makeup
  • Options
    chrisducatchrisducat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What were Linda's prices? I can't find that anywhere and I have left three messages over the last two months with no response.  Is she just makeup or also hair? Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards