Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Wedding Quartet

Have any of you hired a quartet for your ceremony? We have a DJ that can play the music for the ceremony, but I've decided I may want to hire a quartet for the ceremony and possibly cocktail hour instead. The ceremony would be about 30 minutes, plus an hour for cocktail hour. I'm wondering if you've heard of a good quartet and/or know anything about their rates?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Wedding Quartet

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't used this company, but they do have rates listed so you can get an idea...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using String Serenade. We hired a duet, but I think you can get a quartet. If you email them they will forward you prices, thats what I did.
  • Options
    brittandjpbrittandjp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_wedding-quartet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:d955eb0c-e65c-48d0-97f3-0581de4e8e24Post:0a425a43-f345-48d1-b604-cc5d0fc3904a">Re: Wedding Quartet</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am using String Serenade. We hired a duet, but I think you can get a quartet. If you email them they will forward you prices, thats what I did.
    Posted by Minas625[/QUOTE]

What were their rates for the duet? How long will you have them for?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using them for an hour and I think it is $325.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards