Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Bridal Shower Venues

Hi!  I am a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding and all of us girls are in the process of planning the bride's shower.  None of our houses are large enough to hold all of the expected guests (about 30) so we are looking at various restaurants to hold the shower.  We've looked at Arcadia Farms and The Farm at South Mountain and like them both but other than that, we have no idea where else to look.  Also, It will need to be indoors because it will be held during the summer.  Does anyone have any ideas of other locations?  Thanks for your help! :)

Re: Bridal Shower Venues

• Options
    NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could try Joe's Farm Grill in Gilbert.  I'm not sure if they would let you rent out their indoors seating area, but they have great food!

Maggiano's Little Italy has private banquet rooms that you can rent out, but they have food minimums that might be out of your shower budget.  (Just assuming, but it's around $1,000 and up)

Val Vista Lakes allows you to rent out their banquet hall, and it would be reasonable for a shower if you know someone who lives in the community.  It's a homeowners association, so the neighborhood gets a serious discount.

Can you give us a better idea of what your budget is?
    Photobucket
  • Options
    guamibearguamibear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Teeter House at Heritage Square. Very cute spot!

Bombero's Cafe and Wine Bar on Central..the service is awesome and the food is fantastic!

Local Breeze on 4th Ave downtown. Great atmosphere.

Ticoz on 7th St. (Don't have to pay extra to book their private room--Awesome drinks!)

Hope these are helpful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oooooh love Ticoz

Cibo as a private carriage house

Olive & Ivy

Arcadia Farms

• Options
    Marissa0717Marissa0717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As the 2 previous posts suggested Ticoz is fabulous!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards