Arizona-Phoenix

Arizona Sphinxx Photography?

Has anyone ever used them?  I like the work they have posted on their site, but I found them through craigslist which makes me wonder how professional they are.  

Re: Arizona Sphinxx Photography?

• I've never used them, but I wouldn't worry about the craigslist thing.  I think a lot of people/companies post on there - it's nothing out of the ordinary. I found my officiant on there and I absolutely love her.  I say interview them and trust your gut from there.
  • My fiance's cousin used them for her photography needs on her wedding day, the pictures are absolutely beautiful. I was going to book them but decided to go a different route!!
    Anniversary
  • Thanks for the advice ladies, I'm going to give them a call and meet with them.  I don't have a lot of money, and they have the best prices I can find.   After looking through all the pictures, now I want a photo booth too!  If only I had an unlimited budget.  haha

• I'm using Life studios photography they send out two photographers and an editor and at the end of the night you get some of your pictures on an ipad (you keep) to take on your honeymoon I think they are in the 2000 range ill pass you their number if you’d like?

• Wow they give you an iPad!  Thats pretty cool.  lol   I think I'm going to go with Arizona Sphinxx, you get two photographers, 12 hours of photography and edited pictures for $600.  I haven't booked anyone yet though, planning a wedding on a budget is hard! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards