Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Piece of Cake!

We just met with Kevin at Piece of Cake Dessert and he was awesome! I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted the detail on my cake to look like and he was so friendly and helpful. The cake was absolutely delicious and I'm not even a sweets person! I highly recommend them!

We had a previous appointment with Honeymoon Sweets and were very disappointed. They were very rude and not helpful at all. On the surface, they looked cheaper than Piece of Cake, but after some hidden fees, Piece of Cake ended up being much cheaper. And the service was a million times better!

Re: Piece of Cake!

• Options
    alschmidalschmid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I agree, we really liked Piece of Cake as well, super yummy.  And we will be going with them for our wedding.  What flavors are you thinking?
    BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
    image 48 Are ready to party!
    image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
    image 59 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    belgirlbelgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, we are going with Piece of Cake as well. Very helpful and friendly.   Raspberry vanilla, Raspberry Lemon, Raspberry Chocolate and Carrot Cake (for my mom--lol)
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow! Yummy flavors :)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're going with Piece of Cake too!! We loved them... I can't wait for my cake. I even described it to my co-worker/BM and she couldn't stop thinking about it LOL.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic March Siggy Challenge Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're going with the vanilla cake with almond infusion and almond cream filling and the chocolate cake with mocha infusion and chocolate gonash (spelling?) filling. Way yummy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Piece of Cake too! Getting married March 12 at Regency Garden. I love the cakes and service Kevin and Amy provide! They are super sweet! I'm not sure what wedding cake flavor we are going with but Kevin and I designed a groom's cake to surprise my fiance with at our rehearsal dinner and it is in the almond infusion.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards