Arizona-Phoenix

The Secret Garden

Has anyone been to a wedding/gotten married at The Secret Garden in Phoenix? Im trying to decide between there and The Wright House in Mesa for my wedding. Trying to pick between the two seems impossible. They both seem perfect for what we want. Please HELP!
Love is being stupid together.-Paul Valery

Re: The Secret Garden

• edited December 2011
    I have not been to or seen The Secret Garden but my good friend got married at The Wright house a couple of years ago and her wedding was gorgeous.  Everything was beautiful and the venue did a really great job.
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    ok Thank you!
  • edited December 2011
    I've been looking online at them both myself! I'm personally leaning more towards The Wright house. I love the outdoor gardens and the Provencal. I havent gone to see either yet but hopefully going to The Wright House in the next week. When are you looking to get married?  Let me know how it goes for you! Good luck!
  • jbwed1jbwed1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you visited each in person yet? You definitely should if you have not, in order to get a feel for the place. I looked at both when we were hunting for venues and MUCH preferred the Wright House over the Secret Garden....for many reasons. (I'll go into detail if you are interested! :) ) You may feel totally different, so it's good to check them out and get all of your questions answered.
  • edited December 2011

Yeah i looked at both and really liked them! Id like to get married in March or April. But there both booked for every saturday in those months.
    Which venue did you choose??

• edited December 2011
    Aww thats a bummer. Have you thought about doing it on a Friday night or a week night? Thats what were gonna do. June 18th. Its a Monday. It will be our 4 year anniversary. We have an appointment to visit the Wright House on Saturday. What were the pros and cons of both venues you think?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards