Arizona-Phoenix

TK Guest List Manager

Grrrr!!! Anyone else having problems with the guest list manager on here? I can't click on the names to put in their RSVP and add the guest names for people. FRUSTRATING!!

I want to keep my list in here so that I can use their seating chart dealy-bobber when I need to and I'm about to say the heck with it! Advice? Stick with it? UGH.
BFP #1: 5/20/12 ~ EDD: 2/20/13 ~ Betas at 221: 5/24/12 ~ Betas at 917: 5/29/12 ~ M/C: 5/29/12 BFP #2: 10/17/12 (13dpo) ~ EDD: 6/29/13 Beta #1 @ 2164: 10/22/12 ~ 1st u/s: 10/26/12 = empty ute Beta #2 @ 7610: 10/26/12 ~ 2nd u/s: 10/30/12 = measuring at 5w6d 3rd u/s: 11/5/12 = HB of 150 ~ 4th u/s: 11/27/12 = perfect wiggly LO! Lilypie Maternity tickers "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end." Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers My Randomness Blog ~ The TTCAL Blog ~ My Wedding Blog

Re: TK Guest List Manager

• The only thing I've tried to use on here is the wedding website and it is a disaster.
  • I can access the guest and rsvp functions by clicking the "edit" link 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Im having issues with it tooooooooo!!!!!!! So freakin annoying!!!!
    I found that if you right click on the persons name and select open link in a new window the persons info will pop up and you can edit from there, when you save and close out you will need to refresh your page for changes to be made, its really annoying i have never had issues with the guest list until now, usually you click on the person and it automatticaly opens the new window.

I feel your frustration Girl!!! I was getting so ticked off and trying to find a customer service # on the site, cuz I just sent out my invites and im trying to keep track of people. I also had guest tell me that if they dont enter the name the way you typed them in on the list it wont let them RSVP.

For Ex: If you type in Michelle Jones and you dont know who is coming with her as of yet, so you type in the other person as "Guest". When she gos to RSVP she types in the actual name of her guest that is coming with and the site wont let her add the person unless she types their name as "Guest". Or if you spelled someones name wrong and they type it in correctly it wont add that person.

Heather
  • FYI, the site seems to be working okay today - who knows what it will bring tomorrow? But I posted this on another board, and had a ton of people tell me definitely do NOT depend on this tool. Keep your list in Excel!! Some girls have had their whole list just get deleted. Gone!

So I'm keeping mine in both places - extra work, yes, but at least I know if it disappears off here I'll still have it in Excel. I like the fact that I can use the one on here to create my seating chart later with the drag/drop feature and filter only the people who have RSVP'd with yes. Makes it super easy. But I also like knowing that with a list in Excel, I won't lose all my information and have to recreate it :)
    BFP #1: 5/20/12 ~ EDD: 2/20/13 ~ Betas at 221: 5/24/12 ~ Betas at 917: 5/29/12 ~ M/C: 5/29/12 BFP #2: 10/17/12 (13dpo) ~ EDD: 6/29/13 Beta #1 @ 2164: 10/22/12 ~ 1st u/s: 10/26/12 = empty ute Beta #2 @ 7610: 10/26/12 ~ 2nd u/s: 10/30/12 = measuring at 5w6d 3rd u/s: 11/5/12 = HB of 150 ~ 4th u/s: 11/27/12 = perfect wiggly LO! Lilypie Maternity tickers "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end." Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers My Randomness Blog ~ The TTCAL Blog ~ My Wedding Blog
  • Oh Gosh! ok good to know! ill definitly back my list up with excel :) Thanks!

Heather
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards