Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Good DJ suggestions

I've met with a few DJ's and they all seem over priced or like giant goons. I want a DJ, not a clown... and all the DJ's seem to think that they are the main focus... which doesnt leave a good feeling. Does anyone have any DJ suggestions? Lively but not over the top and doesn't dress like a clown?

Re: Good DJ suggestions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've met with a few DJ's and they all seem over priced or like giant goons. I want a DJ, not a clown... and all the DJ's seem to think that they are the main focus... which doesnt leave a good feeling. Does anyone have any DJ suggestions? Lively but not over the top and doesn't dress like a clown?
  • Options
    tldhtldh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is a national board.  Try posting this on your local board.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • Options
    jware1985jware1985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Umm, I am using Guitar Tommy.  I think his prices are pretty resonable and he did my sisters wedding in 2008 and he wasn't all about the show he is all about the music so i liked that :)

here is his website....

http://www.guitartommy.com/
    Photobucket
  • Options
    nautlikeu27nautlikeu27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Chad with All American DJ. He is professional, nice, and knows what he is doing. I am pleased with him and he is on point and amazing!
    image 178 Invited so far!
    image 55 Are ready to party!
    image 6 Will be missing out!
    image 117 Are MIA!
  • Options
    NillaWafer10NillaWafer10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Ray the DJ, and they were fabulous!  All the brides who have used them have positive things to say about the DJ's from that company.

raythedj.com
    Photobucket
  • Options
    LedZeppelinLedZeppelin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I posted this on a thread below, but just incase you don't go back to that one, I'll post it here too....

I'm using Rankin Shaver with AZ Music Man. We're paying $800 for 6 1/2 hours (He is very flexible with rates and hours). He is extremely professional. Definitely not a clown. I think he has something like 20-30 years of DJing experience. He is very considerate of what you and your FI want as far as a DJ and music, etc. He came highly recommended to me, so I would recommend him to you.

www.azmusicman.com
    Photobucket
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used DJ Isaac from Hyper Productions :)  http://www.weddingwire.com/biz/hyper-production-djs-phoenix/b8c1efd22c264e3b.html?email=open

We did $900 for Dhol player to bring the groom to the temple, MCing, and DJing for cocktail hour starting at 6:30pm to 1am - 6.5 hours with lighting :)

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards