Arizona-Phoenix

Help please! What do I do for someone special that is too old to be a flower girl...

... but too young to be even a jr. bridesmaid?! My cousin will be 11 years old for the wedding and she is very special to me, so I want her to play a role in the wedding. Any idea's on other roles that an 11 year old would like? Thanks.

Re: Help please! What do I do for someone special that is too old to be a flower girl...

• edited December 2011
    Are you making programs for your ceremony? Maybe she can hand out programs at the ceremony.
  • edited December 2011
    Is 11 to young for a Jr. Bridesmade?  How old are they supposed to be?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I say make her a Jr. bridesmaid.... there aren't any rules saying what you can or can't do- do what you want!  Its your wedding and you get to make the rules up this time!
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with alanna! Think how special she will feel if u make her a Jr bridesmaid even if it's "too young"Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone for your help :)
  • edited December 2011
    I agree I don't think 11 is too young to be a jr, bridesmaid.  My cousin had me as a jr. bridesmaid in her wedding when I was 11 and it worked out great.  It is your day and you can make the rules so if she is special to you and you would like to have her in your wedding I say go for it.
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards