Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Breakfast Wedding

Hi Ladies!

We're having a breakfast wedding (we're thinking about the Tempe Center for the Arts for the venue) and we have to use the Santa Barbara Catering company. What kind of menu items would you propose and if you've used the company before, please share your advice and experience.

~Irene
Realistic Idealist Extrordinaire Wedding Countdown Ticker
Updated 9/28/10
Planning Bio

Re: Breakfast Wedding

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love your venue!  And we are using Santa Barbara for The Farm and having a lunchtime wedding.

I'm not sure about your venue, but the coordinator at ours made it seem like we will have a lot of options and Santa Barbara is really willing to work with couples.  We haven't spoken to them personally yet, but the deal we are getting by switching from evening to midday makes me pretty excited to get things going.

Have you gotten a menu from them yet?  We have both a lunch and a dinner menu, with several options in different price ranges.  I'm not sure if they have a prepared breakfast menu, but make sure to look at their buffet vs. their plated options.  For us, buffet was cheaper for an evening meal, but plated is cheaper for lunch.

Also, my FI's cousin used them in his wedding a little over a year ago and seemed to like them.  The only complaint was the price, but they had an evening reception and they are kinda stingy to begin with.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your insight :) It's good to know that more couples embracing the daytime wedding scene.
    Realistic Idealist Extrordinaire Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Updated 9/28/10
    Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards