Arizona-Phoenix

looking for ceremony locations, very cheap

I am looking for any recommendations for very inexpensive wedding ceremony locations. No reception needed. My fiance and I are paying for the entire wedding alone and are very limited with our budget due to just having a baby. looking at approximately 125ppl. Indoor or outdoor suggestions welcome. :]

Re: looking for ceremony locations, very cheap

• Are you looking to stay near any particular area?
  • If you are ok with far west side, you might try the Sun City recreation centers.  We are having ours at Lakeview (ours is smaller only 50 guests) so we are doing it outside at the Gazebo, however they have alot of rooms and do alot of weddings.  

Best of luck
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_looking-for-ceremony-locations-very-cheap?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:fdd8158d-2b42-4153-a09e-9933b791bbdbPost:410661ee-8f59-44bf-997c-5f8c68f2503f">Re:looking for ceremony locations, very cheap</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are you looking to stay near any particular area?
    Posted by missy439[/QUOTE]

No, we are not looking for any specific area. West side would  be preferable, but we're not counting out central or east.
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arizona-phoenix_looking-for-ceremony-locations-very-cheap?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:71Discussion:fdd8158d-2b42-4153-a09e-9933b791bbdbPost:7c46afe8-dd9f-48d4-9f5d-2b8fa4973b48">Re: looking for ceremony locations, very cheap</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you are ok with far west side, you might try the Sun City recreation centers.  We are having ours at Lakeview (ours is smaller only 50 guests) so we are doing it outside at the Gazebo, however they have alot of rooms and do alot of weddings.   Best of luck
    Posted by stacywashington[/QUOTE]

Thank you, I will check it out.
  • I'm getting married on the same side of town as your looking...the rose garden at sahauro ranch park does ceremonies for 600 up to 200 people. For reception the hidden palace does everything ..cake, DJ, photography, food, decor and a wedding planner for 6000.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Encanto is supposed to be a cheap wedding sight, all the other city parks seemed over priced to me compared to Tucson.  
  • I am also getting married this Sept at the Sahuaro Ranch Rose Garden. The prices are great especially with just a ceremony needed. Basically prices start at $450 under 50 guests, then go up $50 per 50 guests. $500- 51 to 100 guests, $550- 101 to 150 guests, etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards