Illinois-Chicago
Options

Who are you using?

For hair and makeup? I don't even know where to begin my search.

Re: Who are you using?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Tamara Makeup
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I should add, I really like Cynthia Sally too, they were my runner up.  Very nice, prompt replies, I just ended up going another route. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you done your trial yet?
  • Options
    lawhitedlawhited member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Rebecca of Sonia Roselli for makeup and Livia Caporale for hair.  :)
  • Options
    netgrl22netgrl22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Kim Piech for makeup.  She does not do airbrush but because of that it is a lot less expensive.  I had an outdoor August wedding and the regular makeup held up very well and looked great in pictures.  She was also very easy to work with before and the day of the wedding.  She also did hair for my bridesmaids which turned out nicely.
  • Options
    Jami86eJami86e member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are using peter vassallo for both hair and makeup
    Visit Jewish.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to a Mario Tricoci Salon right by the hotel. Relatively inexpensive and worked for us. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Krista Gobeli for both hair & makeup, facecandy.net
  • Options
    ladybug7485ladybug7485 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using C'zar Salon and Spa, Melissa for hair and Gina for makeup. They're coming to the hotel
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm using sharon daniel for hair.  she did my sister's wedding and was amazing.

i'm booking the makeup person through her, too.
  • Options
    jbll326jbll326 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Sharon Daniel for both hair and mua. My friend and I both used them for our weddings and they did a fabulous job. I also go there now on a regular basis for cuts. They travel, their prices are comparable to most others in Chicagoland, and everyone is incredibly friendly.
  • Options
    aimers1525aimers1525 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Like I mentioned in PP--I'm using Amato Salon and Spa (Becky) in Tinley Park for both hair and MU since my ceremony is in Orland Park. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Also using sharon daniel for hair ( they are fab!!!)

For makeup using Deanna Naura/Ayoub, I've had her do my makeup for events in the past, and she is great!, she actually used to be the head makeup artist at the Wyn in Vegas but moved here for her husband
    nikiplanning.weebly.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Holly Kasprisin for both my hair and makeup. She had  wonderful reviews on Yelp from past clients. She doing airbrush for me and not charging extra for it like some artists do. She actually gave me a better deal because my wedding is on a Sunday.
    www.chicagobridalhairandmakeup.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards