Illinois-Chicago
Options

To Hire Your Wedding Dress: Yes Or No?

Here are some simple steps given by wedding dress plaza to ensure you get what you want when it comes to wearing it on the wedding day. Do your homework on the costs to hire the bridal gown. Costs vary greatly depending on the style you want, what features the dress has and how old the dress is. The quality of fabric and adornments is what puts a price tag on a dress as well as who designed it. Ask questions. Find out how many times it is being hired out before your wedding day. When you have chosen your dress, go over the dress your chosen with a fine tooth comb make note of any marks. Ask what happens if someone damages the gown before you get to wear it on your wedding day. Will the dress be professionally dry cleaned in the week prior to your wedding day? Check before hand if you are required to dry clean the wedding dress before returning it. The place where you hire the wedding dress from may have arrangements in place with other dry cleaners and don't require you to dry clean the wedding dress prior to returning it. Keep in mind that it is a lot easier if they organized this!! Will alterations be able to be made on the dress should you shed any kilos or heaven forbid!! put any kilos on before the wedding day.What if I change my mind and go with a different dress.What happens if the dress is damaged on my wedding day.It is highly likely you will be off on your honeymoon the day after your wedding day so make sure you enlist someone to get the dress off to the dry cleaner in the week after the wedding and return it to the shop that you hired it from, it will most likely be needed the weekend following your wedding day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards